Full Time Customer Service Representative
Topsham Telephone Company is accepting applications for a full time Customer Service Representative.
Strong people skills
Basic computer skills
Telecommunications experience is preferred but not required
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Duties include answering phones, processing payments, customer correspondence, process orders and perform other duties as assigned
Hours Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Full Time Technician
Topsham is looking for Combination Technician. This position is responsible for the general support and maintenance of telephony and internet equipment.
This is a full-time position based in East Corinth, VT.
A Combination Tech performs the following tasks:
· Install, maintain and troubleshoot Phone (POTS & VoIP), Internet (DSL & GPON) & IPTV.
· Know basic Class 5 Switching. Dial Tone Provisioning.
· Install and maintain OSP components. Splitters, cases, cabinets, ONT.
· Splices and troubleshoots fiber and copper systems.
· Know WiFi basics and troubleshooting.
· Run jumper wires, patch cables and change blades.
· Be organized with attention to details.
· Keep and update plant records.
· Work with Network employees and Central Office equipment when needed.
· Experience in construction and/or the operation of heavy equipment a plus.
Familiarity with Calix, Ribbon C15, IPTV, ADTRAN, Set Top Boxes, Routers, Switches, IP Networking a plus.
To apply or for more information, please contact Bryan Marteeny at Topsham Communications
Topsham Telephone, Inc and Topsham Communications LLC is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.